Charged

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2019
Delorean Motor Company has just unveiled details of its first all electric Delorean EV. The Alpha 5 is slick and boasts some eyewatering specs.

The stunning Coupe takes design cues from the original Delorean DMC-12 with its sleek lines and Gullwings doors, which isn’t much surprise considering the Alpha 5 was designed in partnership with ItalDesign who penned the original futuristic design.

The car is expected to deliver speeds of 0-60mph in 2.99 seconds, have a 300+ mile range and a 100+ kWh battery placing it firmly inline with other luxury EV’s like the Tesla Model S and Porsche Taycan. The Alpha 5 will also sport a futuristic 4 seat interior including 2 large touchscreens

Delorean-Alpha5-1.webp

Delorean-Alpha5-2.webp

Delorean-Alpha5-3-1024x577.webp

Continue reading...

My brother is obsessed with this model and keeps saying how he is going to get one. I don't understand his obsession. It seems to be, as mentioned, a direct competitor for Tesla but I still prefer the look of Tesla models over this one.

My brother is obsessed with this model and keeps saying how he is going to get one. I don't understand his obsession. It seems to be, as mentioned, a direct competitor for Tesla but I still prefer the look of Tesla models over this one.
It is a more leveled luxury car. As you said, it does appear to be going up against Tesla models which doesn't surprise me. A lot of people are fans of this one though.

Reactions: OnlyYou