How many miles per charge does the new EQB get?

OnlyYou

Jun 9, 2022
This is a pricey car and not likely one I will get but my brother is switching over to an EV and has always loved Mercedes vehicles.

I want to see if this would be a good option for him. He needs something that will last awhile on a single charge as he drives and travels a lot for work.

Real world range varies depending on the type of driving you do. For example if your brother does lots of highway driving, the the range in winter isn't going to that great in the EQB. You are looking at around 145miles (233km) in winter on the highway. A great site for EQB real world range, and lots of other EV's for that matter, is Mercedes EQB 350 4MATIC

Reactions: SammyD and Matty
I only just learned that EV cars don't do as well in the winter as it requires more electricity to run the vehicle when it is cooler out and the battery performance drops.

Real world range varies depending on the type of driving you do. For example if your brother does lots of highway driving, the the range in winter isn't going to that great in the EQB. You are looking at around 145miles (233km) in winter on the highway. A great site for EQB real world range, and lots of other EV's for that matter, is Mercedes EQB 350 4MATIC
I am bookmarking this page. I was trying to find a place to get rough estimates cause I know not all models are the same these days. Some offer way more mileage than others in terms of EVs.