Mercedes first fully electric SUV - The 2023 EQS

SammyD

Jun 9, 2022
Download 1

It appears a lot of brands are following a similar look when it comes to their electric SUVs. This one looks good but it doesn't really stand out to me. I wasn't blown away by the exterior or the overall design. Then I saw the interior and I have to say, it looks pretty darn stunning!

Download

I love the layout design inside this model. I would love to get one but this will be too expensive for me, maybe one day!

What do you all think about the 2023 EQS?

Overall, for a fully electric car - this is one of the better-designed ones. A lot of them look too boxy or too futuristic to me. I like the ones that appear normal with good features in the interior.

Reactions: SammyD
Overall, for a fully electric car - this is one of the better-designed ones. A lot of them look too boxy or too futuristic to me. I like the ones that appear normal with good features in the interior.
Yeah, the interior for sure makes it stand out. The whole dash looks like a super computer of sorts. Something we likely dreamt of having in our cars in the future 20 years ago.

Reactions: OnlyYou
Yeah, the interior for sure makes it stand out. The whole dash looks like a super computer of sorts. Something we likely dreamt of having in our cars in the future 20 years ago.
I think this is going to be a trend we see in cars across the board, not just EVs or luxury cars. Even budget ones and conventional ones will be doing it.

Reactions: SammyD
That interior is really impressive and I like the body too. I think for a luxury model it is a bit average but it certainly is not a bad look.
If I were to ever get an expensive vehicle, this one would be one of the options I would look into!